Concession Stand Committee
To sign up to work at the concession stand you can find available dates and times on the Concession Calendar link below. Then simply fill out the form below and submit.
- The Girls Basketball Booster Club runs the food concession stand during the girls home basketball games.
- The seasons runs from November until the middle to early February
- There are some Saturdays when there are basketball games when there would be additional shifts required.
- Purchasing items to be sold at the concession stand.
- Scheduling volunteers to work the stand. Two to four workers per shift are optimal but there should be a minimum of two workers.
- Having at least one person working the first shift who is familiar with the set up procedure and one person working the last shift who knows how to break down the stand and will be responsible for the cash box.
- Having the cash box read with the startup money and at the stand by the beginning of the shift.
- Delivering all proceeds and bills to the Dawson Girls Basketball Booster Club Treasurer.
- Recording volunteer's names and the dates and times worked.
- Reporting on the concession stand at the monthly Booster Club meetings from October through March.