The Fundraising Committee is a standing committee with goals of raising funds to insure the financial viability and stability of the Dawson Girls Basketball Booster Club. Membership of the Fundraising Committee is reviewed by the President. The Fundraising Committee Chair and Committee Members will work together to determine committee needs and will brainstorm new and potential committee members and fundraising.
- Find, create and implement fundraising opportunities throughout the City to help build the scholarship fund.
- The Fundraising Committee will provide reports to the Board of Directors of any actions taken, meetings held or discussions that have occurred.
- Annually evaluate its work as a committee and the objectives it has committed itself to and report on same to the President.
- Serves in an advisory role to guide the committee
- Expresses ideas and provides input
- Actively participates in meetings, contributing to the discussion, brainstorming and sharing innovative ideas
- Reviews material and provides input for improvement
- Participate in the development and implementation of the committee work plan
Please be a part of helping Dawson Basketball Girls reach their goals. Please sign up to be part of the committee. A board member will reach out to you soon.